Sunday, August 9, 2009

Violets are blue, roses are Mary

Yes, a picture of Rose Marie is a stretch when promoting a rosemary-themed blog ... but I couldn't resist that smile.

It's 7:30 a.m. here, and in a little while Helia and I will be hitting the road to meet up with six* other erotica writers! I know BadAssKona would approve. It does, however, mean that while he's getting his herb on and roasting the morning's juices to the surface, I will be away from my computer. I hope to check in at BAK's rosemary rave later—maybe we can gather around a laptop and do a "gang bang" comment!

*Assuming my 7:30 a.m. counting is accurate.

3 comments:

Erobintica said...

all we'll need is wifi

see ya later

Paint and Pen said...

Hi Jeremy,
I just wanted to leave a quick comment to tell you how very much I enjoyed meeting you and Helia this weekend. I look forward to future gatherings.
:)DeDe

Jeremy Edwards said...

Hi, DeDe! Likewise, Helia and I had a blast and loved meeting you. Thank you so much for coming out to join us!