Saturday, July 26, 2008

There's something on the air

I don't have much that's new to say about my upcoming radio appearance, except that now that we're at Saturday, the event has gained the coveted "tomorrow" status! Oh, and I think you may actually get to hear two or three Jeremy readings, rather than just one. (Note: That's two or three Jeremy readings heard individually, not two or three Jeremys reading simultaneously. Though since I'll also be phoning in for a live interview, I suppose I could interrupt myself. But that would be rude.)

Anyway, go here to listen. The program runs from 9:00 to 11:00 p.m. Eastern Daylight Time, Sunday 7/27.

4 comments:

Neve Black said...

Cool, this works better for me, because I was riven with guilt about Sunday's original date; I double booked.

Prime time, Saturday; I will be listening. ;-)

So cool, J.

Neve Black said...

Jeremy,
I'm the biggest dork. In my head, I somehow thought the radio broadcast was moved from Sunday to Saturday (probably b/c I can't tune on Sunday and I'd willed it to change) so I raced home last night and logged on; anxiously waiting to hear...nada, zip, zilch.

I went back and re-read your post, yep, it's tomorrow; tonight.

I've double booked myself for tonight. I'm sorry. I'll be thinking of you though. Knock em' dead, dude. ;-)

Jeremy Edwards said...

Sorry for the confusion! And double sorry I didn't get back here in time to straighten it out. So, for anyone who's reading this now (4:42 p.m. EDT on Sunday), the radio program will be tonight.

Jeremy Edwards said...

P.S. Additional info on my most recent (4:34 p.m. EDT) blog post.