Saturday, July 18, 2009

How the Crab Got Its Knees

Did you ever wonder? Well, I did. That's why I dressed up as Rudyard Kipling one day and wrote my own "Just So" story, to trace the origin of the sexual position known in the Kama Sutra as Karkataka, or The Crab.

Thanks to the great bloggish generosity of renowned erotica writer and editor M. Christian, this peculiar piece of pastiche is now enjoying a revival! The first installment awaits you at M.C's Frequently Felt blog.

Thank you, M.C.!

6 comments:

Donna said...

I'll scuttle on over!

Erobintica said...

That was wonderful! How long do we have to wait for part 2?

Jeremy Edwards said...

Thanks! : )

I'm not sure of the schedule ... but I do promise not to lose the manuscript in an underwear trunk for a century.

Emerald said...

Oh, that was great Jeremy! I'm still laughing! ;) Looking forward to part two.

Jeremy Edwards said...

Thank you, Emerald!

mchristian said...

Thank YOU for giving me such a great story to post! Part 2 will go up very, very soon -

Chris