Monday, September 28, 2009

Strawberry Fondue

Here are the first two videos from the heavenly, nevenly Neve Black's all-Jeremy edition of Neve's Naughty Nightcaps, as presented at Cleveland's Literary Cafe this past Saturday:

The Secret to Perfect Fondue from Neve Black on Vimeo.



8StrawberrySlices from Neve Black on Vimeo.

I think it's so great when people take erotica out into the live-event world and celebrate it as an art form that people can experience together. Thank you so much for letting me come along for a ride on your Cleveland literary taxi, Neve!

7 comments:

Craig Sorensen said...

I'd been having problems with the player, but it's working now.

A very nice partnership indeed. Congrats, Neve and Jeremy!

Jeremy Edwards said...

Thanks, Craig!

There must have been some fondue gumming up the vimeo works at first. Cleaning it off with strawberries usually does the trick—as you obviously knew.

Madeline Moore said...

Oh it's all wonderful, Jeremy. Kudos to Neve for promoting other authors, and to you, of course, for the *perfect* recipes.

Madeline Moore said...

whyilyhoo - my spam word if I leave another comment - makes me want to.

These little videos of Neve reading your work are, are, are -

whilyhoo!

Jeremy Edwards said...

Thank you, Madeline! And whyilyhoo is my new favorite word!

Janine Ashbless said...

Now I feel hungry...
;-)

How delicious! Yum yum Jeremy!

Jeremy Edwards said...

Thanks, Janine!

I really should have put out a bowl of strawberries here, to feed my guests.