Saturday, November 20, 2010

Alison's Meta-Offer

As you will recall, Cleis Press is currently giving us 20% off orders we place via their website for in-stock books (use special-offer code GG).

Now legendary eroticist and pot sweetener Alison Tyler is offering a meta-offer:

If you buy any of my Cleis books using their 20% off coupon, drop me a note at msalisontyler at yahoo dot com and let me know which title or titles you purchased.

I'll send you the $1.49 PDF of your c
hoice (check out Pretty Things Press for your selection) as an added bonus!
Both the offer and the meta-offer are valid through December 31. (Also note that Cleis offers free shipping if you make their minimum.)

When I originally posted about the Cleis deal, I proudly included thumbnail images of all the Cleis anthologies in which I've appeared to date—many of which were edited by AT. Today I'm displaying a few of my other favorite Tyler-edited Cleis collections. Inside these classic volumes you'll find such hot-glowing talents as Lisette Ashton, Tenille Brown, Rachel Kramer Bussel, Andrea Dale, Shanna Germain, Michael Hemmingson, Jolene Hui, Tsaurah Litzky, Teresa Noelle Roberts, Jean Roberta, Thomas S. Roche, Savannah Stephens Smith, Donna George Storey, Sage Vivant, Saskia Walker, and of course Alison herself:

No comments: