Saturday, November 27, 2010

Bed. Breakfast. Brussels.

I hope you'll join me for some "Bread & Bedfest" over at Clean Sheets! It's a little erotic slice of Europe that even includes a cameo appearance by the little slice of Europe known as Mini-Europe [shown].
I didn't come to Brussels with the goal of figuring out when a stranger was getting it. But that's only because my guidebook didn't tell me about the entrancing aroma of coffee and newspaper and satisfied woman that fondles me every time I walk by Nathalie.

Thank you, CS!

5 comments:

Danielle said...

oh i so have to read that...because..i m living only about an hour away from brussels and been there so often..as a kid with my grandparents..later all by myself..and you know what..i always wante dto live in one of those houses on your picture...maybe i should post about that because i been there just a few days ago and made pics and thought about the one that is so special to me..:-)

Jeremy Edwards said...

Oh, I hope you will, Danielle!

Jeremy Edwards said...

(Post about it, that is.)

Emerald said...

I loved this story, Jeremy! Sexy, intimate, and beautifully set. Thanks!

Jeremy Edwards said...

Thank you, Emerald! I'm so glad you enjoyed my characters' European union.