Saturday, June 26, 2010

Follow that Kindle!

Yes, you can now hop into my story "The Same Fifty Taxis" and go for a ride all around the Big Apple: the great Maxim Jakubowski's latest volume in the Sex in the City series takes us to New York, and the Kindle version has just pulled up at the curb!

As I mentioned when my piece was accepted for this book, writing "The Same Fifty Taxis" felt, in part, like a way of "giving back" to the city of New York. And I must say it was a much more enjoyable way of "giving back" than the traditional experience of paying parking tickets.

2 comments:

Emerald said...

Congratulations, Jeremy! That cover looks fitting for your story (according to the title anyway). :)

Jeremy Edwards said...

Thanks, Em!

That cover looks fitting for your story (according to the title anyway). :)

I know! I love that. (The tips add up, too.)